- An adapted multimodal logistics: train - boat - barge - truck;
- A systematic grouping of steel waiting for shipping in covered storage areas for loading;
- in containers for large export or in conventional;
- destined to Rotterdam or La Pallice ports for a road transport or direct barge transshipment transferred to one fluvial warehouse (Mulhouse, Neuf-Brisach, Rouen);
- A free circulation set up of steels before delivery with the insurance of a daily follow up of modifications in import regulations.
→ see river map